Successful due to TRADITION AND INNOVATION
The tradition of drop forging in Fridingen started in 1935. In 1953, the company was renamed Hammerwerk Fridingen GmbH, and subsequent business expansion and growth has resulted in us becoming an innovative and competent full-service partner for our national and international customers. In 2007, we constructed a new location in Cheb (Czech Republic), thus increasing our capacity.
With more than 500 motivated employees at our two locations, we currently offer a wide range of products which can be found in numerous passenger, commercial and special vehicles around the world. At building sites and on rails; in the air, at sea and on land, and, in some cases, even in space. Top quality products used in the harshest conditions, and quite often behind the scenes.